Human Resources Certificate
Accredited through Missouri State University
Essential skills and real-world applications
Organizations place high demands on the HR function and the ability to integrate HR decisions into business strategy. The Management Development Institute’s Human Resource Certificate explores the role of the modern HR professional and provides practical tools, legal updates, and best practices that can be applied immediately.
Request More Information
HR Certificate requirements
To complete the Human Resources Certificate, participants must attend the core required course, Essential Skills for HR Management along with elective MDI courses for a total of 60 hours. Participants do not have to complete the Essential Skills for HR Management course first.
One-day courses are six hours and half-day courses are four hours. Participants can choose the electives most relevant to them.
Upon completion of the 60 hour requirement, participants will be presented with a Human Resources Certificate granted by MDI and Missouri State University.
Elective courses include, but are not limited to:
- Coaching & Mentoring to Accelerate Potential
- Creating Exceptional Customer Experiences
- Designing & Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Developing Your Future Leaders through Succession Planning
- Dynamic Communication Skills & Strategies
- For Women: Becoming a Powerful Force in Today's Workplace
- Goal & Time Prioritization for Maximum Effectiveness
- Human Resources Critical Issues
- Investigative Procedures for Workplace Problems
- Leading Millennials
- Legal Issues Impacting the Workplace
- Making Presentations with Confidence, Clarity & Impact
- Managing Team Attitudes & Expectations
- Motivating Today's Workforce
- Orienting & Onboarding New Employees
- Recruit Hire, Hire Smart, Retain Talent