Responding to COVID-19
The Management Development Institute and Missouri State University are taking the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. The health and safety of our staff, instructors and training attendees is our top priority.
We will continue to provide updates below. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
We are following Missouri State University's policies surrounding COVID-19 testing and precautions. Face masks are required inside the Robert W. Plaster Free Enterprise Center.
Individuals who are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test may not attend training events.
All individuals should take precautions to mitigate the spread of coronavirus, including:
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water or with hand sanitizer
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others
- Cover coughs and sneezes
Individuals may not attend training events if they have experienced any of the following:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Have had close contact within the last 14 days with a known COVID-19 positive person
- Have had any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days that is unexplained, including: fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
Such individuals will not be permitted to attend training events unless and until they have undergone testing for COVID-19 more than two days after their potential exposure to the virus, received results indicating that they are negative for COVID-19 infection, and provided documentation of such results. Alternatively, an individual may present documentation from a health care provider indicating that they have been approved to attend training events.
Individuals may not attend training events within 14 days of international travel unless they have received approval from a health care provider or tested negative for COVID-19. The test must be given more than two days after returning to the United States.
- Missouri State University's mask policy requires face masks to be worn inside the Robert W. Plaster Free Enterprise Center.
- Face masks are required to be worn by all training attendees for the duration of the training. Instructors must wear a face mask or a face shield for the duration of the training.
- Disposable masks are available at the front desk inside the business suite for visitors who do not have a mask.
- If you cannot wear a mask please contact us prior to the day of the scheduled training program and we will work with you and Missouri State University to find a solution.
- Training rooms have been reconfigured to provide more space per person.
- Hand sanitizer is available inside each training room.
- Training room tables and high-touch areas of each training room are being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each program or event.
- Daily cleaning and sanitation is continuing to happen in the building.
- We have installed hands-free sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- We have increased our supplies of disinfectant spray and wipes for use in public and common areas.
Request a Custom Training Proposal
Custom training can be tailored to meet your unique workforce needs. Custom training can be delivered onsite at your business or at our facility.